Networking 2000 specialise in supporting businesses of all sizes with their IT and technology requirements, as well as IT support for your home.
Having been in business since 1998 you can rest assured that Networking 2000 have the skills, knowledge, and ability to meet any challenge that you may have, or technical assistance that you may need.
(including Brentwood, Colchester, Chelmsford, Romford, Southend, Basildon, Thurrock )
Networking 2000 provide IT support, systems management and monitoring, recovery, data and systems backup, and much more and aim to deliver a first class service to every client big or small.
All of their reactive team of highly experienced IT engineers are capable of delivering a huge range of IT and communications services to Essex and the surrounding areas.
The main aim is to balance cost and effectiveness, with all IT solutions being bespoke solutions tailored to your needs to ensure excellent value for money. With contract-based, unlimited IT support to businesses being one of the core services, and matched with unrivalled security, performance and reliability, Networking 2000 are your ideal partner for hosting and maintaining your IT systems.
All Networking2000 engineers take their time to fully understand your needs and current platforms so they are able to offer you the quickest and most effective solution possible.
With experience in delivering large-scale projects and also offering a very personal “hands on” service, Networking2000 are a premier IT support and solutions provider.
With over 19 years of experience in ensuring the smooth running of business IT systems you can be sure that Networking2000 will give you a level of service on a par with having your own in house, dedicated full time IT department.
Detailed reporting gives you a total picture of the health and security of your IT systems, and help to highlight any issues or problems in a pro-active “ahead of the curve” manner, allowing you to take preventative measures to head off future problems.
Everything we do is designed to keep your business systems running without problems, avoiding bottlenecks, downtime, and other hurdles that may cause your business’s performance to suffer.
Even when we aren’t physically on your premises you’ll be able to rest safe in the knowledge that we are working on, and looking after your systems behind the scenes, and of course if and when you do need us we respond quickly, efficiently, and with the minimum of fuss.
Offering you the ultimate in IT support we strive to also give you the best possible value for money too, our contract solutions are ideal for most businesses and can be tailored to exactly meet your requirements.
If you are struggling and have a major headache with your IT systems then Networking 2000 should really be your first port of call for fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient support.
- Full IT Support – contracted support for small, medium, and large businesses and for home IT requirements too.
- Pay As You Go Support – only pay when you need support rather than a monthly contract.
- Support for IT Managers – an external IT department at your disposal for projects that you don’t have the resources or experience to fulfil in-house.
- Fully Outsourced IT Support – Instead of hiring your own internal IT department you can use our outsourced service.
- IT Support for Business – Protect your business and IT systems.
- IT Support For your Home – Domestic IT support and service.
- Brentwood IT Support – IT support.
- Hornchurch IT Support– IT support.
- Rayleigh IT Support– IT support.
- Internet Connectivity – Internet connectivity service, support, and installation.
- Internet Hosted Telephone Systems – Fully hosted and managed internet telephone systems and exchanges.
- ADSL Broadband.
- Fibre Broadband.
- Leased Lines.
- Managed Firewalls – Keeping your business safe from attacks and threats.
- Managed Backup Services – Keeping your data safe from catastrophic loss.
- Standard Backup – Backup of data service.
- Fast Server Recovery – Recovery of server loss.
- Archive Data – Storage and retrieval of important and sensitive data.
- Email Services – Keeping your communications channels open.
- Email availability 24-7.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- 4 Camera HD System – Installation and repair to CCTV systems and components.
- 8 Camera HD System – Installation and repair to CCTV systems and components.
- 16 Camera HD System – Installation and repair to CCTV systems and components.
- Intruder Alarms – Installation and repair to alarm systems and components.
- Wired Cabled Alarms – Installation and repair to “wired in” alarm systems and components.
- Wireless Alarms – Installation and repair to wireless and remote alarm systems and components.